Abstract Submission Deadline
27 February (Thu.) 2020, noon (Japan standard time)
31 March (Tue.)
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only from the Submit / View / Edit button on the bottom of this page.
Authors may edit submitted abstracts at any time prior to the deadline.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 31 March (Tue.) 2020 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Instructions for preparation of presentations will be made available on the Congress website.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Presenting author’s contact details:
-Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral or Poster
- Abstract title –limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words including acknowledgements.
*Images, tables and graphs can not be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- References should appear on the bottom of the page and must be listed in the Vancouver format.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Abstract will be peer reviewed according to relevance to the congress theme, originality of the work, specific results described and potential impact.
- After registration, a confirmation email of your abstract submission will be sent to your registered e-mail address. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- If you do not receive the confirmation, it indicates that your submission was incomplete and you are required to contact at the Secretariat Office of 13th ACOMFR 2020 ; firstname.lastname@example.org