The COVID-19 outbreak brings an increasing number of concerns. After much discussion and consideration, we reached the conclusion that the most appropriate solution to ensure the safety and well-being of our congress speakers and attendees is to postpone the meeting. We believe that postponing the congress is the best solution all of us to attend safely at a later date and maintain the high level of quality of the scientific programme.
We are actively working on finding an appropriate date later and we will be getting back to you shortly, and we thank you for your understanding.
April 2, 2020
Prof. Yoshinori Arai (President of the 13th ACOMFR)
Prof. Akitoshi Katsumata (President of the 61st JSOMR)
- Deadline of Registration is extended to 10 May.
- Deadline of abstract submission is extended to 31 March.
- Deadline of abstract submission is extended to 5 March.
- Scientific Program, Registration opened.
- Abstract Submission, Ultrasound Hands-on course opened.
- Opened Website